- 1. Preface: A true story: The story that I taught Angel swimming
- 2. Common Problems During Bible Reading:
- Stuck in Exodus, never get out of Egypt
- Falling asleep while reading
- No regular schedule, jumping around and without a set schedule
- Prefer New Testament, only picking through the Old Testament
- Always asking why when reading the Old Testament
- Prefer to read books on spiritual forming compared to the Bible
- 3. Why do people fail to complete the Bible?
- Reading the Bible is not a task for fun, your motivation is critical.
- 4. Why do we need to read the Old Testament?
- 5. Establishing a good habit in reading the Bible
- Don’t ask too many questions in the beginning (write down the questions you have)
- Set a fixed time to read
- Use the same Bible version
- Utilize the reading schedule booklet (if failed read in one day, no need to catch up, but to start from today and from where it is left)
- Forming a reading group